Let us briefly introduce our software before the demonstration
Simplicity of 2D, power of 3D
Automatic generation of isometric and axonometric diagrams in AXON-vent
Automatic pressure drop calculation
Is done automatically by AXON-vent software
Automatically creating sections
AXON-vent creates BIM-model automatically
Combining 3D BIM model created in AXON-vent with architecture from Revit in the free Tekla BIMsight application and checking for collisions
WHAT DESIGNER DO?
You design/draw using AXON-vent tools (ducts, diffusers, etc.) on the 2D plan.
WHAT DOES THE ROBOT DO?
The intelligent algorithm of AXON-vent software inserts fittings, scans your drawing to determine connected ducts and devices, automatically combines them to branches and systems, and so on. So you don't have to specify all of that manually.
- Focus on design, not on unnecessary modeling details that waste your time.
- Work much faster than in AutoCAD/BricsCAD/ZWCAD or a software that forces you to model in 3D.
- No distractions and time-consuming input of information that will change at later design stages when you make design decisions.
- Easier than 2D CAD alone, and you get 3D BIM model in real-time, calculations, sections, and so on.
- Everything else is done by the robot automatically: flow summation, pressure drop calculation, isometry, sections.
That's much faster and easier, because
A HUMAN DOES DESIGN BETTER,
A ROBOT DOES BETTER EVERYTHING ELSE